Rebel of Oz’s spirited response to Jew minions accusing him of anti-Semitism
You make it sound like anti-Semitism was a bad thing. Now that shuts you up, at least for the moment. You thought I am one of those cowards you can bully with your hypocritical accusations. Let me spell it out for you, anti-Semitism is a good thing. Forget about huffing and puffing words starting with the letter H. Do you actually have any idea what an anti-Semite is? You say, “someone who hates Jews?” You are dead wrong, it’s the exact opposite. An anti-Semite in this day and age is someone that is hated by the Jews.
Do your research. Ask the Anti-Defamation League of the B’nai B’rith. They are the world’s foremost experts on identifying and fighting anti-Semitism, and their definition of anti-Semitism is someone who shares a number of unflattering beliefs, for the Jews that is. Do you have any idea what those beliefs are?
Don’t be shy, my proud anti-Semitism fighter. Most of your ilk doesn’t have a clue. I tell you what these beliefs are, according to our friends from the Anti-Defamation League.
- Someone who thinks our media are dominated by Jews. Are you trying to tell me they are not?
- Someone who thinks that the Jews have too much influence on the US government. Are or aren’t most high-ranking members of the US government Jews?
- Someone who thinks that the Jews are more loyal to Israel than to the country they are born in respectively lived most if not all of their life in and whose passport they hold. Are or aren’t Jews using their lobbying power to pressure the US government to make political decisions that are detrimental to US interests? John Mearsheimer, Stephen Walt and many other influential US intellectuals say they are!
- Someone who thinks that the Jews are making too much fuss about the Holocaust. Are or aren’t the Jews making disproportionate fuss about what supposedly happened to Europe's Jews under Hitler, way more fuss than about much larger acts of mass murder than the alleged six million murdered Jews? Ever read Norman Finkelstein’s book about the Holocaust industry?
- And someone who thinks that the Holocaust figures are exaggerated. Has or hasn’t the Polish government reduced the official numbers of fatalities in the concentration camp Auschwitz by several million without that change being reflected in the claimed number of murdered Jews?
If you agree with half of my comments, not everything, just half of it, then you are an anti-Semite, at least according to the ADL.
Anyone with common sense and basic political and historic knowledge must - if he's honest - answer all five of the above questions with a yes, making him – in the eyes of the ADL – an anti-Semite. Of course the ADL is full of kosher manure. I tell you what anti-Semitism really is. Anti-Semitism is an unmistakable sign of good character and solid mental health. It’s someone with the brains to distinguish right from wrong and the character to fearlessly defend the truth. Calling someone an anti-Semite is a badge of honour. Anyone accused of being an anti-Semite should be proud of himself. Now go back to your Hasbara training camp and attend a few more lessons. I eat minions like you for lunch.
" Ce nu au reusit imperii au reusit o mana de dobitoci scoliti la Moscova "
„ Deoarece geniul trebuia sa poarte un nume , i s -a spus EMINESCU ”
Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum