POLITICA

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

POLITICA
POLITICA
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare

The Rise and Imminent Demise of the 'Jewish Master Race'

In jos

The Rise and Imminent Demise of the 'Jewish Master Race' Empty The Rise and Imminent Demise of the 'Jewish Master Race'

Mesaj Scris de Admin Joi Mai 29, 2014 4:59 am

The Rise and Imminent Demise of the 'Jewish Master Race' 2rr6wy8
I have written in the past about the heterogeneity of what’s euphemistically known as the ‘ruling elite’ or ‘superclass’. The point I always make is that these people are not the monolithic block they are often made out to be. They do have competing interests, but each and every one of them is so rich and powerful, that they have no choice but try to get along.
The role of those different meetings and think tanks such as Davos, Bilderberg, the CFR and the Trilateral Commission is not so much to hand out orders from the likes of the Windsors and the Rothschilds. It is to align competing interests and make sure none of those conflicts get out of hand. These people are way too rich and powerful to take anybody’s orders, but they have to compromise with each other in order to avoid costly all-out wars.
Having said that, there are at times scenarios, where those various self-interests align with each other, and if that happens it rarely benefits ordinary people like you me. The most obvious examples are the Jewish Holocaust, 9/11, Geo-Engineering and Climate Change. A less obvious one is the rise and imminent demise of the “Jewish master race”.
How Jewish is the “ruling elite” or “superclass”?
Who are those 30 odd families who virtually own everything worth owning on this planet? Who are the 6000 or so minions who suck up to them and serve every single one of their whims? How many of them are Jewish and committed to the idea of “Jewish world domination”?
Those famous 30 families basically consist of the majority of current and former European royalties rooted in the Venetian “Black Nobility” House of Guelph, such as the Windsors and the Dutch House of Orange, and their Jewish bankers and caretakers, most notably the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Schiffs and Rockefellers. You could argue that - through centuries of intermarriage – they are all more or less Jewish, but that doesn't stop some members – for example Prince Phillip – to be quite unsympathetic towards Jews.
It would appear that they – in spite of their at least partial Jewish heritage – perceive themselves high above everyone else, including the Jews, even though many of them feign a special attachment, because the Jews are so useful in enslaving and exploiting humanity. Their psychopathic lack of conscience towards non-Jews makes them the perfect minions for the “ruling elite”. I am talking about Jewish billionaires like Rupert Murdoch,  Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg, and Michael Bloomberg who got rich serving the interests of the “ruling elite” by pushing their various “New World Order” agendas.
The Moor has done his duty, the Moor can go
The reason why I believe that the end of the Jewish honey moon is imminent is that in recent years they have become too cocky. In fact I’m expecting their worst nightmares to come true. Especially in the United States, the favouritism towards the Jews has become so outrageous and ridiculous, that it can only be intended to trigger a revolt.
The problem with the Jews, especially those of the Zionist variety, that they are so over-the-top full of themselves, worse than even the most severe cases of clinical manic-depression,  that they have become a liability for our “ruling elite”. In fact, the obnoxiousness of the Jews has become so bad, that it is has pretty much derailed the entire project of a “New World Order”, and they will have to pay for it.
What’s going to happen, in my view, is that the “ruling elite” is going to blame the whole “New World Order” project on the Jews alone. They will sacrifice them to save themselves from the anger of the plebs. I suggest we go along with their plan, initially, and happily accept their sacrifice, because we will never again get such a golden opportunity to rid our planet of those psychopaths. It is critical though, for the sake of humanity, that once we're done with the Jews, we keep going and pest-control the Windsors, the Rothschilds and the rest of that evil filth too.

Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 20/12/2008

https://naspa.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum