POLITICA

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

POLITICA
POLITICA
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare

articol si film tv despre psihologia izraelitilor: Norman Finkelstein despre conflictul Izrael/Palestina

2 participanți

In jos

articol si film tv despre psihologia izraelitilor: Norman Finkelstein despre conflictul Izrael/Palestina Empty articol si film tv despre psihologia izraelitilor: Norman Finkelstein despre conflictul Izrael/Palestina

Mesaj Scris de Admin Dum Ian 12, 2014 8:24 am

Posted on May 24, 2010 | Leave a comment

A new study conducted by Professor Daniel Bar-Tal (Tel Aviv University) have found out that an average Israeli prefer to live in ‘self-denial’ as he/she is not interested to know the facts about the Israel-Palestine conflict. They’re brainwashed with Zionist narrative of the conflict and hatred toward Arabs and Muslims from an early age. The Zionist rabbis are known for using Talmudic texts to create hatred toward Arabs, Blacks and Christians. Last year, Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Manis Friedman responded to a question “How Jews should treat their Arab neighbors?”, in the Moment magazine for its “Ask the Rabbi” feature, said: “The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way. Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle). I don’t believe in western morality. Living by Torah values will make us a light unto the nations who suffer defeat because of a disatrous morality of human invention…….”

Professor Daniel Bar-Tal conducted this study with Dr. Eran Halperin of the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya (Israel). “The political system and the education system use all their tools, such as Jerusalem Day, to socialize people with the idea that a unified Jerusalem is Israel’s eternal, indivisible capital. People are not born with a concept of ‘Jerusalem is ours forever’ and many know no political solution is possible without a compromise on Jerusalem,” wrote Professor Daniel Bar-Tal.

Dr. Eran Halperin adds to the study: “For years, people have been inculcated with information by a selective steamroller and a reality is constructed for them, They are told repeatedly, ‘Jerusalem is united,’ but they’re not told that no other country recognizes the annexation of the eastern part of the city. The result is that any criticism of Israeli activity in East Jerusalem is perceived as pure anti-Semitism.”

In an earliers survey (November 2007) the authors found out the Israel Hasbara (propaganda) lies’ effect on the Israeli Jewish population. For example 80.8 percent of Israel’s Jews agree with the statement, “Despite Israel’s desire for peace, the Arabs imposed war time and again.” In August 2008, 61% expressed at least some agreement with the view that throughout all the years of the conflict, Israel has been the victim, whereas the Arabs and the Palestinians are committing crimes. Furthermore, 77% thought Arabs and Palestinians do not place a high value on human life, and 79% agreed with the declaration that cheating has always characterized the Palestinians and the Arabs.

Professor Daniel Bar-Tal is a former President of Syracuse-based International Society of Political Psychology and co-editor of Palestine-Israel Journal. He is also author of book Strereotyping and Prejudice in Conflict: Representation of Arabs in Israeli Jewish Society. In the book Professor Daniel Bar-Tal wrote:” For peace to be achieved in the Middle East, the Israelis must recognize their responsibility for the tragedy (Nakaba) that they inflicted upon Palestinian in 1948. As long as the Israelis deny their collective guilt for the Palestinians becoming refugees and deny that the Palestinians were maliciously expelled by them, then all reconciliation is a pipe dream. Hence, Israel’s acknowledging Arab suffering is a key to reaching a settlement in the region. Embracing Zionist dogma is, accordingly main obstacle to peace. In short, holding such a Zionis narrative serves as an obstacle to peace since it promotes negative emotions. mistrust, delegitimatization and negative stereotypes of Arabs and Palestinians ……. Israeli Jews’ consciousness is characterized by a sense of victimization, a siege mentality, blind patriotism, belligerence, self-righteousness, dehumanization of Palestinians and insensitivity to their suffering….”

Dr. Norman Finkelstein in his recent interview with RT (watch the video below) exposed some of Zionist lies about the Occupied Palestine. Some of the Zionist myths have debunked by Dr. Shlomo Sand in his book The Invention of the Jewish People.

traducere
De studiu: israelieni preferă să trăiască în "negare de sine

Un nou studiu realizat de profesorul Daniel Bar-Tal (Universitatea Tel Aviv) au aflat că preferă o medie israelian de a trăi în "lepădare de sine", ca el / ea nu este interesată să știe faptele despre conflictul Israel-Palestina. Sunt spalati pe creier cu narativ sionist a conflictului și ura față de arabi și musulmani la o vârstă fragedă. Rabinii sioniste sunt cunoscute pentru utilizarea textelor talmudice pentru a crea ură față de arabi, negri și creștini. Anul trecut, Chabad-Lubavici Rabbi Manis Friedman a răspuns la o întrebare "? Cum evreii ar trebui să trateze vecinii lor arabi", în revista moment pentru ei "Întreabă-l pe rabinul" caracteristica, a declarat: "Singura modalitate de a lupta un război moral este mod evreiesc. Distruge site-urile lor sfinte. Ucide bărbați, femei și copii (și bovine). Eu nu cred în moralitate de vest. Condiții de viață de valori Tora ne-o lumină pe neamurile care suferă înfrângere va face din cauza de o moralitate disatrous de invenție umană ....... "

Profesorul Daniel Bar-Tal a realizat acest studiu cu Dr. Eran Halperin de la Centrul Interdisciplinar Herzliya în (Israel). "Sistemul politic și sistemul de învățământ folosi toate instrumentele lor, cum ar fi Ziua Ierusalim, pentru a socializa cu oamenii la ideea că un Ierusalim unificat este capitala eternă, indivizibil a Israelului. Oamenii nu se nasc cu un concept de "Ierusalimul este al nostru pentru totdeauna", și mulți știu nici o soluție politică este posibilă fără un compromis la Ierusalim, "scrie profesorul Daniel Bar-Tal.

Dr. Eran Halperin adaugă la studiu: "De ani de zile, oamenii au fost inculcate cu informații de către un compresor selectivă și o realitate este construit pentru ei, ei sunt spus în mod repetat," Ierusalimul este unit ", dar ei nu se spune că nu altă țară recunoaște anexarea partea de est a orașului. Rezultatul este că orice critică de activitate israeliene din Ierusalimul de Est este perceput ca fiind pur antisemitism. "

Într-un studiu earliers (noiembrie 2007), autorii au aflat Israel Hasbara (propaganda) efect minciuni "asupra populației evreiești din Israel. De exemplu, 80,8 la suta dintre evreii din Israel sunt de acord cu afirmația, "în ciuda dorința Israelului pentru pace, arabii impuse timp de război și din nou." În luna august 2008, 61% au exprimat cel puțin o parte de acord cu opinia că de-a lungul tuturor anilor de conflict , Israel a fost victima, în timp ce arabii și palestinienii sunt comiterea de infracțiuni. Mai mult decât atât, 77% au considerat arabi și palestinieni nu loc o mare valoare pe viața umană, iar 79% au fost de acord cu declarația că inselat a caracterizat întotdeauna de palestinieni si arabi.

Profesorul Daniel Bar-Tal este un fost președinte al Syracuse pe baza de Societatea Internațională de Psihologie politice și co-editor din Palestina-Israel Journal . El este, de asemenea, autor al cărții Strereotyping and Prejudice in Conflict: Reprezentarea de arabi in israelian Societatea evreiască . În cartea profesorului Daniel Bar-Tal a scris: "Pentru pace a fi realizate în Orientul Mijlociu, israelienii trebuie să recunoască responsabilitatea pentru tragedia (Nakaba), care au provocat, la palestinian în 1948. Atâta timp cât israelienii neagă vinovăția colectivă pentru palestinienii devenind refugiați și neagă că palestinienii au fost cu rea intenție expulzați de ei, atunci toate reconcilierea este un vis. Prin urmare, recunoscând suferința arab din Israel este o cheie pentru a ajunge la un acord în regiune. Îmbrățișând dogma sionist este, în consecință, principalul obstacol în calea păcii. Pe scurt, care deține o astfel de narațiune Zionis servește ca un obstacol în calea păcii, deoarece promovează emoții negative. neîncredere, delegitimatization și stereotipuri negative de arabi și palestinieni ....... Conștiință evreii israelieni ", se caracterizează printr-un sentiment de victimizare, o mentalitate de asediu, patriotism orb, beligeranță, auto-neprihănirea, dezumanizarea de palestinieni și insensibilitate la suferința lor ...."

Dr. Norman Finkelstein într-un interviu recent cu RT (viziona clipul video de mai jos), expuse unele dintre minciunile sioniste despre Palestina ocupată. Unele dintre miturile sioniste au demascat de Dr. Shlomo Sand, în cartea sa The Invention al poporului evreu .

http://rehmat1.com/2010/05/24/study-israelis-prefer-to-live-in-self-denial/

articol si film tv despre psihologia izraelitilor: Norman Finkelstein despre conflictul Izrael/Palestina 171-65     Dona Carolina ,  via mail

Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 20/12/2008

https://naspa.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

articol si film tv despre psihologia izraelitilor: Norman Finkelstein despre conflictul Izrael/Palestina Empty dupa asta plang fariseii ?

Mesaj Scris de MĂ DOARE IN PULA Dum Ian 12, 2014 4:35 pm

jpg"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

"We are Judeo-Nazis, and why not? If your nice, civilized parents, rather than writing books about their love for humanity had instead come to Israel and killed six million Arabs, what would have happened? Sure, two or three nasty pages would have been written in the history books, and we would have been called all sorts of names, but we would be here today as a people of 25 million! What you don't seem to understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it."

"I don't know this thing called 'international principles.' I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child that will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child are more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him."

"Tell me, do the evil men of this world have a bad time? They hunt and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don't suffer from indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear us instead of feeling sorry. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear our madness instead of admiring our nobility. Let them tremble, let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a savage country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go wild, that we might start World War Three just like that, or that we might one day go crazy and burn all the oil fields in the Middle East. Personally, I don't want to be any better than Harry Truman who snuffed out half a million Japanese with two fine bombs."

"I encourage my soldiers to rape Arabic girls, since the Palestinian woman is a slave for the Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."

Quotable Quotes from the "Chosen Ones"

Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=523975294376259 - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/01/i-want-to-tell-you.html#sthash.sC6DwBZM.dpuf

http://henrymakow.com/2014/01/i-want-to-tell-you.html
MĂ DOARE IN PULA
MĂ DOARE IN PULA

Data de inscriere : 14/08/2013

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum