POLITICA

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

POLITICA
POLITICA
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare

Defend America From Jewish Predation

In jos

Defend America From Jewish Predation Empty Defend America From Jewish Predation

Mesaj Scris de FUCK YOU Dum Mai 25, 2014 3:05 am

America has been infiltrated and taken over by a foreign entity, a tribe of parasites has infested America, Jews.  They control the banks, industry, the media, the state, the military.   America has been fully incorporated by the Jew predator race and it's time that sane Americans take down this monolithic structure that has infested the land of liberty.  Nothing the Jew has built is worth saving, they are a defiled race of impure beings, America is shit because it was built in the image of shit, the Jew.
Like a nest of termites, America was infested from within by the Jewish hordes that came here, not to celebrate liberty and freedom but to exploit those values for her own benefit.  The Jews who were beaten out of Europe ghettos streamed to America and ate her from within.  They worked their way into every venue of control then degraded every traditional American value, gnawed her bones until the very being of America was brought to her knees.  The Jew successfully  transformed America into her image, a predator.  Look at America now, are you proud of your nation or are you starting to figure out that something very terrible has happened?
Are you starting to get mad yet?  You’ve been eaten alive by the Jewish parasite which infests every organ of America.   This tribe of  parasites must be removed from America, every single Jew must be hunted down and exterminated, without mercy, with tremendous resolve.  There will be no arbitration in Jew courts, there will be no remediation or jail time, the Jew deserves a degrading death, termination with great prejudice.
Can you see the rage is building within the masses, can you see the bombs bursting in air, through the night, freeing ourselves and land from the evil wretchedness of the Jew.  I can.  I envision this as our greatest expression of ourselves, I can see America rising up and destroying the Jew within, I can see that our freedom still waves in our beings, I can see smoke rising from every town as we get rid of the Jew.  Glory days are coming, as we careen down the Jew highway to hell I can see the glory of bombs bombursting over Tel Aviv and Washington D.C.
It is near time we act as one sane moral entity and extract, with force, the Jew from the death corpse of Amerika.  All those that lied need to hang - string ‘em up, straight down Pennsylvania Avenue, every lamp post a dangling corpse of D.C. politician.   Every member of the Council of Foreign Relations and Federal Reserve hanging from a noose in front of the National Mall. I can see this great day coming where these criminal bastards blow in the wind and Ben Shalom Bernanke's patent leather shoes dancing in the air.
I care not if much of the nation is burnt to the ground, what is worth saving?   The land is a polluted wasteland of egoistic consumption and vanity, Zionist churches, predator banks, corrupt politicians.  America in the current condition is not worth saving, but liberty is.  Fear not, we can rebuild later, a nation in our image of generosity and compassion, justice and liberty.  What we must do first is rid ourselves of the Jew and his mentality, and end this image of the Jew predator war profiteering America.
We need to string up Congress prominently in front of the National Mall, let everyone know what happens when you bed down with Israel, you get the same kind of fate that the Vlad the Impaler used to meter out.  Don't take down the bodies, let them rot just like the rest of the town.    Everything Jewish needs to be destroyed, every Jewish book confiscated and destroyed.  All things Jewish made non-existent, even the memory of Jew parasite erased forever, no books, no rituals, no words, phrases, expressions, buildings, Torah scrolls.  All of it destroyed and disappeared forever, not one thing Jewish allowed to exist.
It's time America, it is time for another revolution.  It is time to burn Jew infested America to the ground and start over.
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Data de inscriere : 03/10/2012

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum